With the increasing popularity of deep V boats with higher freeboard being fitted with Minn Kota® electric motors we have responded by introducing a 54 inch shaft. Replacing the previous 601450 and 601484 models the new Minn Kota® salt water PowerDrive 55lb, 54” SP motor is supplied standard with full function foot pedal, providing the bow mount buyer with accurate control, power and steerage. The new SP54” helps further expand the Minn Kota range which continues to provide the best possible products to satisfy Australian and New Zealand anglers.
The new Minn Kota® RT 55SP provides optimised saltwater performance with Riptide® SP’s re-engineered electric steer control, new advanced deploy-assist lever for easy operation and a host of features that continue to set the standards for power and control.
• Digital Maximizer™ – up to five times longer run time on a single charge
• Stainless Steel Hardware – provides an extra level of durability and corrosion resistance
• Sacrificial Anode – attaches to prop hub, eliminates corrosion on other metallic components and Riptide® trolling motors
• Indestructible Composite Shaft – stronger then steel, flexes on impact, will not break, kink or corrode. Guaranteed for life
• Fully Encapsulated Electronics – permanently protects electrical components from the harsh saltwater elements